Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multimode.py giving error with gnuradio 3.6.0

From: Vikas N Kumar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multimode.py giving error with gnuradio 3.6.0
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2012 23:46:24 -0400

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Marcus D. Leech <address@hidden> wrote:
\\> This is almost certainly caused by having a version of Gnu Radio that
> isn't up-to-date.  Are you sure you're
>  running the version you think you're running?  The GIT master of Gnu
> Radio has support for the
>  'set_callback' function used, but older ones don't.

I was using gnuradio-3.6.0. I switched to using git and rebuilt
everything from scratch and re-installed everything.
Just to confirm the version of gnu-radio and the new error from multimode:

# gnuradio-config-info -v
3.6.2git-16-gd4843d2c

# ./multimode.py
linux; GNU C++ version 4.4.5; Boost_104200; UHD_003.004.000-325-g7e296167

Using Volk machine: ssse3_64
gr-osmosdr supported device types: file fcd rtl rtl_tcp uhd
Using device #0: ezcap USB 2.0 DVB-T/DAB/FM dongle
Found Elonics E4000 tuner
Exact sample rate is: 1000000.026491 Hz
>>> gr_fir_ccc: using SSE
>>> gr_fir_fff: using SSE
The program 'python' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 617 error_code 3 request_code 137 minor_code 4)

Please advise.

Thanks
Vikas