Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] if uhd_transmitter instantiated after receiver, T

From: King Qiu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] if uhd_transmitter instantiated after receiver, TX works, otherwise RX works
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2012 20:21:01 +0800

hi George,
I noticed theses odd things several months ago. I am using USRP2s with
XCVR2450. Since my UHD was upgraded to 003.004.000 or newer version, my
USRP2s can't work in half duplex mode. When uhd_transmitter is
instantiated later than uhd_receiver, tx works well but rx can't receive
packets. When uhd_receiver is instantiated later than uhd_transmitter,
rx could receive packets, but tx works with abnormal spectrum.

Now I have to use an old version (003.003.002) UHD. With this version,
both tx and rx work well. So I doubt that there is a bug in version
003.004.xxx. Maybe Ettus can help us fix it.
King Qiu