Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio script with RedHat Enterprise Linu

From: Jonathan Fox
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio script with RedHat Enterprise Linux 6
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 17:39:26 -0400

The problem has been solved. A colleague and I figured it out but the solution seems somewhat inconvenient, we had to enable an optional package updater (I can not remember the command he used) and we were able to get all but pygsl. We then just downloaded a .rpm of pygsl for Fedora 12 and used it and everything seemed to have worked. The only issue with the buildscript now is that it will not uninstall a previous installation but create a new one giving multiple installations.

We finally got it working today so I have not gotten to use it too deeply but I think GNU Radio runs nicely on Red Hat.

-Jon Fox