Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cross compiling (Swig issue?)

From: Almohanad Fayez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] cross compiling (Swig issue?)
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 11:27:40 -0700

Chris, I'm a little confused by "I used SWIG 2.0.4 on the host"  I haven't used OpenWRT but the assumption is that you have a cross compiled swig on your host which you're linking against and have installed on your embedded target.  It sounds like either some library is not installed properly but again it can be an environmental variable issue.

Are you making packages via openwrt? Filesystem? Can you provide some more details?  The easy but loooong way to get gnuradio working on embedded platforms might be a native compilation .... Philip Balister might have more insight ... he always does :)