[Discuss-gnuradio] why is bandwidths of benchmark_tx.py and tunnel are d

From: Weixian Zhou
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] why is bandwidths of benchmark_tx.py and tunnel are different
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 13:08:50 -0400

I noticed that the bandwidths of benchmark_tx.py is wide and tunnel.py is narrow in the same frequency and same bit rate. I run uhd_fft on machine A, then run
./benchmark_tx.py -f 2.42G -r 1M
and
sudo ./tunnel.py -f 2.42G -r 1M
on machine B in turn. I got the uhd_fft wave as attached. Anyone can explain why it happens? And is there any way to tune the bandwidth of benchmark and tunnel?

--
Regards,
Weixian Zhou