[Discuss-gnuradio] How to exit GNU radio program

From: umer.rabbani
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to exit GNU radio program
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 14:24:41 +0100

Hello All,

I am writing a basic GNU radio program. The program has 3 blocks, USRP2 , bandpass filter and file sink.

I want to read some specific frequency band and write the values to the file.

The object of my class is called Tb

I start the program by Tb.Run()

But I the program goes to an infinite loop and never stops.

I have tried

Tb.start()

Tb.stop()

Tb.wait()

Sys.exit()

But the program does not exit. I want to run my filter program for two different frequencies but it never stops so I am unable to run it the second time.

Umer