[Discuss-gnuradio] uhd help

From: sibar002
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] uhd help
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:34:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I would like to be able to control pins 5, 7, 9,... , and 35 on the J401
component on the N210 (Pins G4, F5, H6, ..., and K6 on the FPGA). From the
Basic_Tx/Rx daughterbaord schematic, I was able to see that some of these
pins are not really used on the daughterboard. I am working on implementing
a MAC protocol that will be using a number directional antennas to send our
information. I wanted to use these pins in order to select the antenna
direction needed for the communication. I have followed the code all the way
to the multi_usrp.cpp file. I have also looked into the db_xcvr2450.cpp file
to see how this pins are controlled. I am having trouble figuring out which
lines of code I need in the db_basic_lf.cpp in order to control these pins
in the basic daughterboards. I would greatly appreciate any help or advice.
Thank you for your time and help.

Sam