[Discuss-gnuradio] IF value of the RF front end

From: Jamie Wo
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IF value of the RF front end
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 16:14:05 +1000

Hi all,

As far as I know the maximum sampling rate for USRP N210 is 25M sps. To receive signal with high frequency, such as 300 MHz to 2.2 GH, the RF front end converts the RF into IF, so the ADC can sample the IF signal. My question is what  the IF value is for daughter-board WBX?  Where can I reset the immediate frequency of the daughter-board, such as WBX and TVRX2?

It may be a simple question, but I cannot find the answer. Any explanation will be appreciated.

Best regards,
Jamie