[Discuss-gnuradio] what is meant by "LLLLLLLLLLLLL...."?

From: Zing Yu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] what is meant by "LLLLLLLLLLLLL...."?
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2012 15:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I have an application where I need to send timed-bursts, so, I have modified  tags_demo.cc a bit according to my needs. Now, when I run the transmitter flow-graph in order to send timed-bursts, I occasionally see a sequence of "LLLLLLLLL..." in the console. I assume it is some sort of error message indicating that the time value carried by tx_time tag for that burst has been past at the FPGA. Am I right?

Thanks,
Yu.