[Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about OOK mod and demod

From: lliao003
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Questions about OOK mod and demod
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 11:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all!

I am a rookie and I am working about OOK mod and demod. I have few questions
following:

I modify the digital_constellation.cc file as

d_constellation[0]=gr_complex(0,0)
d_constellation[0]=gr_complex(1,0)

like this, I think after re-make, I already achieve OOK mod. However, in
order to build ook demod, I modify as following:

return (real(*sample)>0.5)

I also embed OOK mod and demod into GRC and try to simulation in GRC whose
flow graph is
File Source->packet Encoder->OOk mod->Channel Model->Throttle->OOk
demod->Packet decoder->File sink.
If there is no noise in channel model, ook mod and demod work perfect, but
if there is any noise, I can not receive any file.

Anyone can tell me if I did wrong in modifying the code or there are still
something I need to modify. Thank you for time and help very much!

Linchao