Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MTU Size

From: Alexander Olihovik
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MTU Size
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:40:44 -0400

More specifically, I've tried changing the device address with:
device_addr="addr0=10.1.1.105, recv_frame_size=4096, send_frame_size=4096"
but when running the program, both the recv_frame_size and send_frame_size are still 1472 bytes.
I've also configured my network to be able to handle frames of size 4096, and have had this working with C++ code. However, the Python code doesn't work as I would expect. It seems not to make a difference whether I specify the frame size or not.