Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble With UHD Tune Request

From: Daniel Labarowski
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Trouble With UHD Tune Request
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 17:56:32 -0400

It occurred to me that I may have edited a file which could have caused the error in GRC. When I tried to compile my module, a class called Python_wrap, which appears to be related to swig, returned an error. As I intend to use this function only at the C++ level since it requires pointers to UHD Source/Sink objects, I assumed swig was unnecessary and removed all occurrences of the header for my block from /source/swig/(module name)swig.i . This allowed the module to compile with no issues but I'm wondering if it could have caused the error in GRC? While I find it unlikely as swig should not be needed in C++, could it have caused the error I observed in my C++ flowgraph? If this may be responsible for these errors, how can I handle this issue? Thanks!

-Dan

Context of this message

My Python_wrap error
Perhaps this error is because of my use of pointers?