[Discuss-gnuradio] Research Sponsor?

From: Vahid Behzadan
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Research Sponsor?
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 08:09:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
Please accept my apologies for this unrelated message.

I will be starting a Ph.D. at the University of Birmingham this September, and my general field of research will be RF Front-Ends for software defined radio. Unfortunately, I do not have any scholarships or funding options as my department is struggling with shortage of academic funds this year. I am wondering if anyone knows of any industrial or research institutions who will be interested in sponsoring a research in this field?

Any advice or hints will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Vahid Behzadan