Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph stopped after few minutes

From: Pol Henarejos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flowgraph stopped after few minutes
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 10:18:33 +0200

Dear Tom,

All blocks are written by me. B and C produce 40 and 80 samples,
respectively. They have set_output_multiple to 40 and 80. Both forecast
have in0=noutput/40 and in0=noutput/80. A block does not have nor
set_output_multiple nor forecast. D block (2 inputs 1 output) has
set_output_multiple to 40+80 and its forecast is in0=(nouput/(40+80))*40
and in1=(noutput/(40+80))*80. All consumes are adjusted as their
respective forecasts.
All these blocks are encapsulated by a hier_block2 and then connected to
a null_sink (for testing).

Thanks for your help.

Pol Henarejos
Research Engineer, MSc
address@hidden

Centre Tecnològic de Telecomunicacions de Catalunya (CTTC)
Engineering Unit
Parc Mediterrani de la Tecnologia
Av. Carl Friedrich Gauss, 7
08860 Castelldefels, Barcelona (Spain)