Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Portaudio

From: Jago Pearce
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Portaudio
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 22:21:18 +0100

Perhaps they were confused in that the script doesn't find the install
package and then fails when trying to build with that support built
in:

--   found jack, version 0.121.2
-- Found jack: /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libjack.so
-- checking for module 'portaudio'
--   package 'portaudio' not found
-- Found PORTAUDIO: /usr/include
-- checking for module 'comedilib'
--   package 'comedilib' not found

^ For me it does this - package portaudio not found... yet then tries
to build and fails:
http://pastebin.com/YsiQ6SkK

How can I get the bash script to pass an option to cmake and avoid
using portaudio?