Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : .mat to .bin conversion

From: Evan Merewether
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : .mat to .bin conversion
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 07:06:50 -0600

Use "fwrite"

Evan Merewether - 575-640-5582

-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of
sumitstop
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 1:44 AM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : .mat to .bin conversion

Hi, I have recorded some WCDMA data using gnuradio and USRP2 which is in
.bin
format (fc32).Then I used octave to read that bin file and converted to .mat
file so that it can be imported into MATLAB. I did some processing on that
data. Now I want that .mat file to be converted back to .bin file. I
searched but couldn't succeed. Any pointers ?
I posted on matlab community but no reply so far