[Discuss-gnuradio] Quick & Dirty for Beginners

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Quick & Dirty for Beginners
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:21:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Community,
Just tried to write a couple of scripts for the new comers on GNU Radio and
USRP. I have given detailed explanation step by step on how to quickly get
data from USRP by writing your own program , without any knowledge of python
or C++

I have posted them on my blog, here are the links :
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-getting-data-from-usrp.html
--Getting data from usrp
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-part-2-data-dumping-into.html
-- Getting data from usrp and dumping them in two files simultaneously
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-part-3-getting-data-from.html
-- Getting data from two usrp simultaneously
http://sumitgnuradio.blogspot.in/2012/10/quick-dirty-running-two-classes-one-by.html
-- Running two classes one by one.

** This post is not for advanced users  its for beginners like me