[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing Nout_items and Buffer Settings for GNURadio

From: Tom Hendrick
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing Nout_items and Buffer Settings for GNURadio 3.6.2
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 10:34:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I think its possible some of the underrun issues I mentioned in my other posts (where random gaps occur inside a block of data sent to the USRP when set the USRP sampling frequency any lower than 1 MHz,) may be solved by tweaking nout_items and buffer related settings.

For GNURadio 3.6.2, Is there a simple way to modify the python code generated by GRC in order to change those settings?  I had seen instructions for doing this with 3.6.3 but I think they don't apply to the 3.6.2 version.  I can consider upgrading to 3.6.3 if there isn't an easy solution.

Thank you, Tom