[Discuss-gnuradio] symplex.com / nuand.com

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] symplex.com / nuand.com
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:45:33 +0100

Hi,

When searching for small, portable and relatively cheap gnuradio compatible
SDR devices with TX capability I always find some spurs of information about
S-Mini / shd / symplex.com - did they cease to exist, or just change their
name, maybe from being swallowed?

Anyway, seems that the nuand.com bladeRF beast will fit my needs perfectly
for even less money :) Can't wait for seeing it delivered...

Ralph.