Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : Simultaneous execution of two scripts

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg : Simultaneous execution of two scripts
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 15:03:37 -0500

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 2:48 PM, sumitstop
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hmm putting the delay works  ..but this is I wanted to avoid i.e. putting a
> few seconds delay .. any ways can't help after knowing the reason you told

The problem, as you've just demonstrated, is temporary. Can you detect
when the problem occurs and rerun it until it works? The problem is
that this is a love level OS/system thing happening. I don't think
that there's anything more you can do (without a lot of work) but
retry.

Tom