Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Computer specs

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Computer specs
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2013 16:40:13 -0500

I personally like running the 64-bit version, but no, you will have no problems with what you have.

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob

-- This email contains sensitive proprietary and confidential information. The technical data contained herein is/may be controlled under the U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported to a Foreign Person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without the proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State. --