Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to feed the "file source" block?

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to feed the "file source" block?
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 11:20:54 +0100

You should provide file with sample values inside, and it depends on what kind of signal have you recorded, complex, real, etc.. Since you are collecting some signals, i suppose you are using file sink block in order to store data to file, so all you have to do is to provide that file to file source.
I am not giving answers so often, so please excuse me if i was wrong.

Nemanja