Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting new hardware to GNURadio

From: Douglas Geiger
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting new hardware to GNURadio
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 15:12:14 -0400

Andy,
 If you're only interested in GnuRadio on the Zedboard, one method
would be to build it using OpenEmbedded. There's a little bit of a
learning curve, but Phil Balister has done work on this:

https://github.com/balister/meta-zynq/wiki/Getting-started

I can only confirm that it works on the zc702 dev board, but there is
apparently a fork of his repo to add support that is specific to the
Zedboard at:

https://github.com/milosoftware/meta-zynq

 Doug