Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using an RTL Tuner with Windows

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using an RTL Tuner with Windows
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 15:41:22 +0100

www.sdrsharp.com tells how to use zadig, and which ones work, and which
don't. I am using only sdr# and hdsdr under Windows, both with RTL2832
sticks and USRP1, without any problems. The RTL stick is my all day
companion (with an exclusive place in my laptop bag :-) when traveling on
train and wanting to know what the RF spectrum has to tell :) Hopefully
bladeRF will replace it soon, then I even can talk back to the spectrum...

Ralph.