[Discuss-gnuradio] How to stream/transfer two tcp data stream using tunn

From: Arun Kumar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to stream/transfer two tcp data stream using tunnel.py to another system.
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 16:43:38 +0530

Hi ,
I am new to gnuradio and usrp.

I want to understand how the tcp packet flow using tunnel.py in gnu radio.

My question is in tunnel.py, it created one single tap interface (gr0) and pass the packets.

But, if suppose, I want to pass two different tcp stream into gnu stack and usrp.
Do I need to create two gr tap interface.
Second, how can I set gr to detect and send the tcp stream.

Thanks,

KR