[Discuss-gnuradio] terminating benckmark_rx.py after TIMEOUT

From: sumitstop
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] terminating benckmark_rx.py after TIMEOUT
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:45:19 -0700 (PDT)

How can I terminate benchmark_rx.py after a certain number of TIMEOUTS.

I have observed two things

1. When I dump Tx data using --to-file option and then demod them using
benchmark_rx , benchmark_rx terminates after demod. No waiting !

2. When I use benchmark_rx for OTA reception with USRP, and once the Tx
stops sending data, it keeps waiting for data and give TIMEOUTS but never
stops.

My application wants to get it terminated automatically after a certain
number of timeouts. I tried digging a lot about where this TIMEOUT is coming
from but no help so far.

Any pointers.