Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source block for the funcube pro plus

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Source block for the funcube pro plus
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 07:42:00 +0100

Hi Ian,

I tested against 3.6.4, gentoo 64 bit.
I'm not very familiar with cmake, so perhaps the cmake code may be improved. Can you send me the error message ?

Volker

Am 28.03.2013 20:15, schrieb Iain Young, G7III:
Hi Volker

You Wrote:

In imitation of the gr-fcd source I set up a gnuradio source for the
funcube pro+ ( linux only) . To avoid the crashes depending on libusb I
used the hidraw driver.

The source and an example can be found on

Great, thanks for this, what version of gnuradio is it based off ?

(I've had a quick five minute play, and am having issues getting it to
build, but suspect its my hacked up 3.6.x plus cog tree that's the
problem rather than your code!)

Best Regards

Iain