[Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 a/g/p receiver

From: Bastian Bloessl
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] IEEE 802.11 a/g/p receiver
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:08:49 +0100

Hello all,

I'm currently working on an IEEE 802.11 a/g/p receiver and I think that meanwhile it has reached a state where others might be interested. With my desktop PC I can decode 20MHz bandwidth signals without any under runs.

I tested it with quite a lot of 11a devices and also with 11p prototypes.

Currently, it lacks a good algorithm for channel estimation and is thus limited to BSPK and QPSK.

If you are interested you can find some more information on our website:

http://www.ccs-labs.org/software/gr-ieee802-11/

Best,

Bastian

--