Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error building next on osx

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] error building next on osx
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:26:39 -0400

This is 007b401cf14fcfc067d11f5e4d2ca1730407803b, which according to my git-foo
is the latest commit to (aka HEAD of) this branch.  Fixing it "right now" is
not a big deal IMHO: I just keep the gnuradio-next branch up to date and if it
works that's great and if it does not then (as the description states) use the
current gnuradio-next install and check back in a few days and hopefully the
build will have been fixed.  I'm going to leave this port where it is, and I'll
just continue to update it as commits are merged.

Please do feel free to ping me about OSX stuff if/when you need/want to. - MLD