[Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)

From: vamshi krishna dodla
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 11:46:09 -0700

I have some questions regarding the coastas loop implemented, does it also consider the snr estimate too? like a Maximum Likelihood loop(tanh* snr). Also can you suggest me any interpolator for timing recovery and also polyphase bandedge filters implementation. This would be really helpful to me.As there is very little material available online, also as you are experts in these fields your guidance will be very useful