Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg. Frequency response function in interpolator

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg. Frequency response function in interpolator
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:28:18 -0400

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 10:27 PM, vamshi krishna dodla
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi I need some information regarding frequency response function in the
> interpolator, does that use 1/f roll off or does it use the remez rolloff ?
>
> If it uses 1/f roll off i need some info on how it is done.Kindly provide me
> some documentation, as lack of the necessary info is hindering my project.
>
> Thanks & Regards

Vamshi,

I would recommend running our gr_filter_design tool. It comes
installed standard with GNU Radio and allows you to view the filters
you create. So look at the file of the filter you have a question
about. You can replicate this filter in the filter design tool to
understand it's frequency behavior. (Note that filters generated from
the filter.optfir design are made using the 'equiripple' setting for
the window; all other windowed filters are designed from the
filter.firdes design suite).

Tom