Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building rtl-sdr...gr-osmosdr build apparently fa

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Building rtl-sdr...gr-osmosdr build apparently failed(Ubuntu 11.10)
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 09:56:24 +0200

Do you already have the gnuradio and uhd folders? Then just do this:

cd gnuradio

git pull

mkdir build (may give back an error that it already exists, then just go on)

cd build

cmake ..

make

sudo make install

sudo ldconfig

cd

cd uhd

cd host

cmake ..

make

sudo make install

cd

Then you can watch everything for errors and solve dependency problems by hand. If both steps run without errors you may just run the script once again, to install all the extras that the scripts brings.

Ralph.