[Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband Software Defined Radio Transceiver coming to

From: Martin O'Shield
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Wideband Software Defined Radio Transceiver coming to a Kickstarter nearest you soon
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2013 15:13:04 -0500

Hello All,

I have been demonstrating what I call creating " Google Software Defined Radio GSM Mobile Phone Networks " around Chicago and am to present/demonstrate this device tomorrow before the MIT Enterprise Forum of Chicago:

www.MITEFChicago.org

Zero Daughter Cards are necessary!

I'll post more information on:

www.WindyCitySDR.com

A visual way at looking at the RF Transceiver Capabilibities of this device is viewable here:

http://youtu.be/ZEqv9rOMkCI

And shall be launching a SDR Kickstarter Campaign from this website:

www.Americainc.com

I'll include a LiveCD that is configured to work with OpenBTS 2.8 with Gnu Radio possibly.

http://forums.hak5.org/index.php?/topic/29213-wideband-software-defined-radio-transceiver/?p=221487

Sincerely.