[Discuss-gnuradio] video streaming with vlc over gnuradio

From: Nada ABDELKADER
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] video streaming with vlc over gnuradio
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 17:54:37 +0200

Hi all,

I'm trying to stream video using tunnel.py. I run the script on two machines (Ubuntu 12.10), configured IP addresses then run ping. I got Tx and Rx traces displayed on both sides but the ping command displayed "Destination host unreachable". Is there a problem with my experiment or it's related to pind and ICMP response? If so, I tried to configure vlc server and vlc client to stream video through gnuradio but I got always Error on the client side (can't open <http://IPaddr:portnum>). Any idea?

Best Regards,
Nada ABDELKADER