Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC: Infos for Students, Mentors and everyone el

From: Andrew Back
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSoC: Infos for Students, Mentors and everyone else
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 17:33:15 +0100

On 12 April 2013 11:58, Martin Braun (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
> I've added examples for proposals from last year's successful projects
> to the GSoC pages, so potential students should have a look at those if
> they want to apply.
>
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GSoC

Following a discussion with Tom R and Martin, I've added an entry for
a Parallella-related project:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GSoC#Improved-support-for-many-core-floating-point-accelerators

This perhaps needs a bit more thinking through, so I'm keen to hear
any feedback/suggestions that people may have, and also happy to
answer any questions about Parallella.

Regards,

Andrew

--