[Discuss-gnuradio] Example: rx_samples_to_file.py

From: Zooz Engineer
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Example: rx_samples_to_file.py
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 10:40:41 +0000

Dear All,

My aim at the timebeing is to synchronously record some data from 3 USRP-N200 for offline processing I wonder if the provided example "rx_samples_to_file.py" works for multiple USRPs with external Ref/PPS.

Does anybody have an expereince with this example and wants to share it? I cann't find any mentioning for the PPS signal in the source file.

Best regards,

Zo