Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tests fail building with boost1.52

From: Barry Jackson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tests fail building with boost1.52
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 13:52:59 +0100

On 25/01/13 17:04, Tom Rondeau wrote:

    I'm test building all our other packages that use boost in the hope
    that there are no breakages with 1.53b1 - if that happens then I may
    have a case for pushing for an update.

    Barry

Ok.

Tom

OK it's been a long haul but we now have boost-1.53 in the distro and all build problems of other packages are fixed - just days before RC1 :)

So I'm now back to looking at this ctest issue with gnuradio.

I have attached the output from running ctest -V -R qa_volk_test_all from within the build system chroot by stopping it and dropping to the shell after the install stage.

It still fails to find libvolk.so.0.0.0. As you will see I even cd'd into the dir and ran ./test_all from there.

Do you have any clues?

If the tests are skipped during package build and the resulting package is installed, there is no problem running volk_profile, so can we just ignore this test failure?

It would be good to have all tests passing though ;)

Barry