Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call April: Thursday, April 18

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Dev Call April: Thursday, April 18
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2013 17:36:20 +0200

Just a suggestion for those interested in GSoC: Since a main aspect of
GSoC is to get people into the community, this would be a suitable place
to 'meet' some of the developers.

We probably won't be discussing details of GSoC projects, but you would
get an idea of the 'bigger picture'.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)