[Discuss-gnuradio] Someone please to be explaining the plan

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Someone please to be explaining the plan
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 20:20:35 -0400

... for gr-blocks/grc/*.xml

I updated my local source codebase a coupla days ago, and I'm tootling around in GRC to see if I can find a vector signal probe. Oh, look, there's
  one.  So I use it.

But today, I noticed that it wasn't actually under any categories, I'd just found it through 'CTL-S' in the blocks "pallete" frame in GRC.

So, presumably, those will get "turned on" (explicitly listed in categories) in "next", but they're there if you trip over them in "master".

Having tripped over blocks_probe_signal_vx, I don't want it to go away, because, well it's awfully useful for one of the trippy things I'm
  doing in simple_ra now :-)

--
Marcus Leech
Principal Investigator