Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC ideas [802.11]

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC ideas [802.11]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 13:33:57 +0200

Am 23.04.2013 13:10, schrieb address@hidden:
Hi 2_b_2,
I think you should discuss this off-list directly with the designated
mentor.

Yep,but my mentor told me to submit my proposal also to the community.

Actually, he didn't. There seems to be a communication issue.

For everyone: If you have new proposal ideas, it's a good idea to involve the list for input. If you are pursuing an idea that's been suggested by a prospective
mentor, you'll get the best and most efficient feedback off-list.

Best regards,
Jens