Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple signal processing

From: Nathan West
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple signal processing
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 22:56:29 -0500

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM, Charles Hearn <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm new to working on gnuradio (experience operating it with a usrp but not developing for it) so hopefully someone can help me out a bit here.

I want to write a module to compare different signals, looking for differences in a few factors by passing some signal features over time to a python program.  To do this, should I write a sync block in C++ (or possibly multiple sync blocks) that will keep a long history and output a vector of the amalgamated features at some point to a python top block for evaluation?