Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine: ssse3_32 segmentation faults (was R

From: Barry Jackson
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine: ssse3_32 segmentation faults (was RE: How to diagnose make test failures)
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 21:35:58 +0100

On 25/04/13 15:26, Brian Stamper wrote:
On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:43 AM, Barry Jackson <address@hidden> wrote:
On 24/04/13 22:09, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
[snip]

This was reported last January in the course of a thread related to
failures with Boost 1.5.2:
[snip]
Hi folks - all my tests in that thread were on x86_64 and we have since
moved to boost-1.53 which has resolved most of those issues.

I am following this thread with interest as we now have errors in i586
builds (Brian - I added details to your other thread that got no response)
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-04/msg00455.html

Thank you Johnathan, and that's great news, Barry. My system reports
boost-1.48, which I thought would be okay based on this dependency
list, as referenced in the build instructions:
http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/build_guide.html which says boost
=1.35.

I'll have to try a manual upgrade of boost and run some of my
tests/volk_configs again and report back.

Brian