[Discuss-gnuradio] LTE implementation on USRP

From: Shahab e
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] LTE implementation on USRP
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 12:11:56 +0200

Hi,

Sorry if this question was already asked. I am looking for LTE implementation on USRP boards using GNU Radio. The only link I could find is the following:
https://twiki.eurecom.fr/twiki/bin/view/OpenAirInterface/GetSources
But it seems it is a simulation tool running on GNU Radio and I am not sure if it can be implemented on USRP.

Can it be implemented on USRP? and if not is there any other available sources?

My second question is how can I evaluate the delays between a feedback and a scheduling decision? I am trying to do a project and the delay must not exceed than 5 ms.

Sincerely,

Shahab