[Discuss-gnuradio] simple_arq (single packet loss)

From: Yogesh Dahiya
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] simple_arq (single packet loss)
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 07:04:29 +0530

I have written this simple_arq block which sends a packet wait for ack before sending other. I have created a hier block for physical layer (I have tested the physical layer its working) but the mac block is not receiving.
Why is it so that when we send a single packet it gets lost but when we send multiple packet every packet is received?

Here is the github repo for the same :
https://github.com/yogeshd2612/cog_mac

aloha_mac -> implementation of arq block
phy -> implementation of phy hier block
test_phy -> test for phy
test_alhoa -> test for arq block