[Discuss-gnuradio] "Re: scheduler doubt"

From: Yogesh Dahiya
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] "Re: scheduler doubt"
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 13:22:31 +0530

Thanks for clarification
my internal condition is waiting for right time. So I have created a new block(beat) which sleep for period and notify my_block by sending message. Now when work thread call time.sleep(period) scheduler will allow other work thread to use sleep time right(as python documentation states).
How can we put blocks in different thread pools and do we need that for this case(I doubt that if scheduler suspends work thread for sleep duration and allow other threads to use that time).