[Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI Widgets missing

From: Les Barker
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX GUI Widgets missing
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 10:35:24 +0200

Hi All

I have built gnuradio from the s.b.r.a.c link without any errors.
When using GR Companion there are only 2 items under WX GUI Widgets i.e. Plot Sink and WX DOA Compass. The waterfall sink and FFT sink, together with many others, are not available.

I have checked under the "blocks" list and these are listed.

How do I get GRC to make these blocks available?

Your help will be appreciated.

Regards
Les