[Discuss-gnuradio] Flow graph issue with usrp1+RFX2400 daughter board an

From: Arturo Rinaldi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flow graph issue with usrp1+RFX2400 daughter board and TX/RX antenna
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 01:25:11 +0200

Hi folks, I've recently bumped into an issue with two GRC flow graphs while running a rx/tx loop path interfacing with an external sensor :

TX path - UHD Usrp1 Sink (sending data to the sensor)

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/4540/gyz.png

RX path - UHD Usrp1 Source (receiving data from the sensor)

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/521/dq8.png

I'm using a USRP1 mainboard and a RFX2400 daughter board using the TX/RX section. I can run the TX flow graph, but when i launch the other one, the shell warns me about an UHD error. The uhd driver can't find the usrp1 card (specifically, the uhd source object can't be built because the uhd driver is not able find the usrp device), it's like the tx path had an exclusive possession of the A:0 subdevice (the TX/RX one on which I put my antenna).

Do I have to pass some command line switches to the uhd driver to solve this issue ? Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards, Arturo