Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A new SDR on Kickstarter

From: Andrew Back
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A new SDR on Kickstarter
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 09:33:34 +0100

Hi Farhad,

On 1 August 2013 09:08, Farhad Abdolian <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
> It will be cool to get one of those boards, I see a lot of potential with
> the combination of Zedboard and Myriad RF, it can be a comple SDR platform.
>
> I would like to know more about the board and when it will be available,

I'll see if there is any preliminary info we can share and if so I'll
e-mail you off-list (and will post details here in due course once
there is some sort of announcement to make).

Cheers,

Andrew

PS. Congratulations to Michael! I was watching the Kickstarter
campaign with delight following the announcement yesterday :o)

--
Andrew Back
http://carrierdetect.com