[Discuss-gnuradio] See a demo of our new USRP as DEFCON

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] See a demo of our new USRP as DEFCON
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:10:02 -0700

For those lucky enough to be going to DEFCON, Balint Seeber (our applications engineer) will be presenting "All Your RFz Are Belong to Me -- Hacking the Wireless World with SDR", in Track 4 from 10 AM to 11:45.  He will be running all of his demos on the USRP B200, which we are going to release very soon.

The low-cost B200 has frequency coverage of 50 MHz to 6 GHz, with 56 MHz of instantaneous bandwidth (at 61.44 MS/s) over a USB 3 interface.  The B210 adds 2x2 MIMO capability and a bigger FPGA.  The device is bus-powered so there is no need for an external power supply.  It *already* runs GNU Radio, OpenBTS, LTE, and anything else that runs on our other USRPs.

Balint's talks are always very exciting, so be sure to check it out if you are at the conference.  He is going to demonstrate RFID hacking (on FastTrak toll passes), LTE, OpenBTS, and numerous other applications he has developed.

For those not lucky enough to be there, here is a brief taste of it:

    http://t.co/GyCijVunPx

Matt