Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help Pybombs

From: Tim Newman
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help Pybombs
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2013 10:19:03 -0400

When you run pybombs for the first time, it should ask you what prefix you want it to install into.  For example, i think it defaults to /usr/local/.  This then passes that prefix directory to the configurare parameter "--prefix" for autotools based projects or the cmake parameter "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX" for cmake based projects, and the projects install into that prefix.  Pybombs is simply running the "configure/make/make install" for the project you want to install and all it's dependencies.  There's no magic about where it installs things.

Tim